Community safety is a priority for Salix Homes. We take all reports of anti-social behaviour extremely seriously and will always take action where necessary to protect customers living in our neighbourhoods.
We are committed to working with partners, such as the police, to tackle anti-social behaviour and create safe, happy communities where people can be proud to live and work.
There are various ways you can report anti-social behaviour:
- Call the emergency services on 999 if you, or anyone in your neighbourhood, is in immediate danger.
- If it’s a non-emergency, report to the police by calling 101.
- Alternatively, you can also report it to us.
Anti-social behaviour could be:
- Violent or abusive behaviour or any form of harassment
- Threatening behaviour
- Failing to control pets
- Being drunk and disorderly in public
- Vandalism and graffiti
- Noise nuisance
- Domestic violence and abuse
- Illegal drug use and drug dealing
- Criminal behaviour
- Litter and fly-tipping
- Inappropriate use and storage of motor vehicles
- Hate motivated behaviour
- Use of a Salix Homes property for any criminal activity
Reporting anti-social behaviour to Salix Homes
- Ongoing cases
To get updates on the progress of incidents you have already reported to us, please sign in to your MySalix account.
You can also add new information and comments to your ongoing case:
- New reports
To report anti-social behaviour to us, please fill in the form below.
In an emergency call the police on 999
Remember - if you have a MySalix account, you can sign in at any time to get updates on the progress of your issue.
To set up a MySalix account, register here. To sign in, please click the ‘log on’ button at the top of this page.